Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun and Relaxing Day

Today has been a very relaxing day for the children as well as me. We have done some test review this morning, but are doing fun Easter activities this afternoon! To start our Easter fun we made edible Easter baskets. One of the veteran teachers at my school shared this very cute idea with me, and I knew I must make them with my students! I have posted a picture so you can see what it looks like!
      We are also watching the movie Hop, and making a glyph that I purchased from the Glyph Girls on Teachers Pay Teachers! If you have not ever visited their site please do by clicking here. I will post pictures of our chicks once they are made.
      My students will also be applying for the job of the Easter Bunny or the Easter Bunny’s assistant. I have posted the item on Teachers Pay Teachers if anyone would like to do it with their students!
      I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment