Thursday, March 22, 2012

I have finally jumped on the blogging band wagon after debating on it for A LONG time! I just love all the teaching blogs, and I felt that I needed to join in, so I could share my classroom ideas as well! I am a huge fan of many of the first grade bloggers and use many of their items in my classroom!
On another note.... Spring Break for us is next week! I am very excited, but I have a full schedule of things that I want to get done! I am going to try to make some Teacher Pay Teacher items, hang out with family and friends, and of course shop! We are getting very close to taking the Stanford Test at our school, so the next few weeks will be mostly review. :( I will be posting pictures and getting my blog cutter! I hope that my ideas help you in your classroom. If you have any questions please contact me at eliabarn29@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment